Immunology Division equipped with Fully automated Chemiluminescence System. Chemiluminescence is the world renowned high end technology used for immunology propose.
- Hormonal assays like , Thyroid Function Test, LH / FSH / Prolactin, Testosterone, Beta hCG.
- Tumour markers like , CA – 125 , Beta hCG, AFP, PSA, CA 19-9, CEA Triple
Test,TB elisa, Test for Toxoplasmosis, TORCH test, ANA, dsDNA.
| Bone marrow Examination
||ADVIA-60 (BAYER) Cell counter
- Haematology investigations are done on state of the art 18 parameter Automated Haematology Analyzer (ADVIA 60, Bayer).Automation enables stat reporting and complete Red cell indices along with routine CBC exam
- Bone marrow aspiration procedure is also done along with bone marrow reporting.
RA-50 (BAYER) Chemistry Analyser
- Biochemical investigations are done on Automated Biochemistry Analyzer (RA 50, Bayer).Automation enables stat reporting and accuracy of the results . Viz. Lipid Profile, Liver Profile, Renal Profile, Cardiac Profile, Cholinesterase, Iron & TIBC etc.
Histopathology & Cytology
Viz. Histopathology of various biopsies. Tru-cut biobsies & FNAC of Liver,
Kindney, Lung, Spinal lesions, Breast, abdominal Lump, lymphnodes
Photographs of microscopic viewwill be provided along with reports
Viz. Aerobic & Anaerobic cultures, Antibiotic Sensitivity, Wet mounts , Stainings, AFB culture & sensitivity , Fungal culture , Operation Theatre sterilization testing
M-348(BAYER) Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyser
Fully automated Arterial Blood Gas & Electrolyte Analyzer for the quantitative estimation of Ph ,pCO2, pO2, Bicrbontes, Base excess, Na+,K+,CL-
Pathology Department is certified by External Quality Assessment
Programs ( EQAP) run by CMC ( Christian Medical College , Vellore), &
Professor P.K.Shukla’s EQAP, Banaras Hindu University , Varanasi
For it’s proven performance in various pathology branches.
For Diabetic Profile :
- 12 to 14 hrs fasting status is essential for Fasting Blood sugar level estimation
- Blood should be given after 2 hrs of lunch for Post Prandial (lunch) blood sugar estimation.
- Diabetic patient can have a glance at treatment response for individuals blood
sugar for last 6 months by doing Glyco- Haemoglobin test available at pathology department. Consult your physician for intake of Medicines before doing blood sugar levels.
- Please carry 100 gm Glucon D packet if your coming for Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT).
For Lipid Profile :
- Strict 14 hrs fasting status is essential for Lipidogram estimation
- Consult your physician for intake of Medicines before doing Lipidogram.