Apple Saraswati is the only institute in South West Maharashtra Region which is recognized by National Board of examination New Delhi.
The speciality in which our institute has P.G courses are:-
- DNB in Medicine – 2 seats
- DNB in Radio Diagnosis – 4 seats (2 primary seats and 2 secondary seats)
- DNB in Cardiology- 2 seats
- DNB Paediatrics – 4 seats (2 primary seats and 2 secondary seats)
MUHS Fellowship Courses In :-
- Dialysis Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Super Speciality In Cardiovascular- Anaesthesia
- Intensive Cardiac Care
- Minimal Access Surgery(Laparoscopic surgery)
- Paediatric Intensive Care
- Critical Care Medicine
- Post MBBS fellowship in Critical Care
The Residentes who are seeking training at Apple Saraswati Hospital are regularly participating in the academics programs in their respective department. They are getting great exposure to wide variety of patient admitted in our 60 beded Intensive Care Unit.
We are also imparting post graduation training in critical care medicine. This diploma is named as IDCCM (Indian diploma in critical care medicine) and is run by prestigious Indian society of critical care medicine (ISCCM). We are the only institute in the region which is recognized by ISCCM. The basic qualifications required are MD/DNB Medicine, MD/Anesthesia/DA, MS/General/Orthopedics.